Photo via: demejico.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- www.aralia.org.uk Owned by Heritage Leisure, Best Western Ivy Hill based in Essex, is a much extended and modernised Victorian Country House hotel. Aralia’s brief was to re-assess and provide landscape garden designs for an ‘impressive’ and ‘imposing’ hotel exterior – one that can be dressed for all occasions and celebrations. Hard landscaping ideas were to be in keeping with the hotel build and soft landscaping to provide structure, interest and colour all year round.
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs LeatherTrunk RealLeatherTrunk
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs Trunk SteamerTrunk LeatherTrunk
- Holiday season is in the air! Ill admit I’ve been dreaming of the holidays, and have listened to the Christmas channel on my Pandora account once or twice. Since my last couple of blog posts had a lot of fall themed ideas, and I still think it’s a little too early to bring out the…
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- The owners of the hotel had sourced large letters from France which were lit and hung on the side and rear walls. William Dangar designed banquette seating with built in planters to the rear, enabling a green plant wall to grow up and around the letters. The tones William selected for the furniture and upholstery were dark blues, charcoal and black and white stripped umbrellas for shade. Robert Plumb Project designed and built custom sized tables along with Ric Chairs. http://robertplumb.com.au
- Sunset suite a universe between mandarin and copper. Mandarin as the copper leaf which lays on all the lamps of the room of LAlampada series, exceptionally on the containers BadBuddy, here converted into an unusual bathroom furniture, and on FormosaAccucciata used as a bedside table. OffParisSeine a project by OpinionCiatti in partnership with MaurizioGalante & TalLancman
- Here I was maintaining the original light flow in a 19th century entrance hall, using only original locations via a low energy approach to the votive candle. The lighting locations were established in the mid-19th century when the building was erected. The light sources are low-energy compact fluorescent lamps, within acrylic tube candles.
- Patio / balcony at Loft West End, Brisbane. Whilst working for Brand + Slater Architects. Photo by Hamish Laing. bar wicker patio
- Thats a wise move to make – go and check out all the details on a Gray Consulting Joomla Template (43083) before you buy it. That is what the template preview is made for.
- The Bahama Breeze restaurant chain is a Topsider custom design for which we won the NAHB Commercial Council’s GRAND AWARD for Design. Our flexible post & beam building system together with the high quality building components we fabricate make an ideal solution for projects ranging from light commercial to residential resort. Check out our Commercial Designs – http://www.topsiderhomes.com/online-commercial-project-floor-plans.php