Photo via: talesma.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We not only have a passion for high-quality textiles, but for matching their quality with the right packaging. With our custom packaging solutions, we provide innovative solutions for the needs of our customers. We will partner with you to develop the best solution for your project, tailoring products and delivery options to meet your requirements.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Russian Nuptial Crown (Russian Crown Jewels). Worn by all Romanov brides, this crown was purchased from the Soviets in the 1930s by American food heiress, and wife of the American Ambassador, Marjorie Merriweather Post. The diamonds that adorn this crown are not set in gold but are sewn onto velvet which is stretched over a metal frame. A true Romanov treasure, this crown is typical of the spectacular individuality and creativeness of the Russian Crown Jewels.
- Love the Earth as much as we do? Dress your living space not just fashionably but eco-friendly too. Check out our range of eco-friendly products from flooring, fabric, carpet and even wallcovering! Live in harmony with nature today! Flooring from Tarkett Engineered Timber, Goodrich
- Love the Earth as much as we do? Dress your living space not just fashionably but eco-friendly too. Check out our range of eco-friendly products from flooring, fabric, carpet and even wallcovering! Live in harmony with nature today! Fabric from Douglass, Crypton Sugar, Goodrich
- The house which is full of natural light is not only looks greater, but also is much more pleasant p
- 351 Icon is an office complex with a refreshing perspective in architectural planning and efficiency, offering customers the option to choose a product that caters to their specific needs. Located in the suburban business district of Andheri East. Easily accessible from Eastern & Western residential precincts, railway lines & highways. Also close proximity to the international and domestic airports. For More details Visit – http://www.kanakiaspaces.com/project-detail/351-icon/
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Kitchen Appliances Singapore.Kitchen Appliances Singapore provides new appliances that will accent not only your kitchen but will fulfill the needs of the family. These appliances come in different colors and sizes according to the needs of the kitchen.
- Please share with your friends and fans of Frank LLoyd Wright architecture and structures that survived throughout the history. Many enjoyed traveling and lodging here with us; the property endure some transformation for the better but it could use some more love anytime. We are the ONLY Usonian style motel and we hope this will be here for the ages to come!
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- We are slowly drifting into the tail end of summer, which means it is time to begin planning ways to escape the impending winter doldrums. When we stumbled upon the glory that is Drift San José, we new we had found our winter sanctuary. Owner and designer Stu Waddell describes his retreat as a