Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Is your living room looking a little too…lived in? We asked a group of interior designers to reveal some of their best (and most affordable) decorating ideas.
- How To Decorate Like a Parisian – Hang a chandelier. It may be a bit of a cliché, but hanging a chandelier above the dining table or in the living room is the simplest way to introduce a bit of Parisian style into your home — think the Palace of Versailles. And you don’t have to spend lots of money: you can find some reasonable options at IKEA or on Ebay.
- From east coast to west, here are our top five favorite spas for the most luxurious retreats.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Holiday season is in the air! Ill admit I’ve been dreaming of the holidays, and have listened to the Christmas channel on my Pandora account once or twice. Since my last couple of blog posts had a lot of fall themed ideas, and I still think it’s a little too early to bring out the…
- Surrounded by all the city’s magnificence, Decor&Style wants to provide you with an important part of London’s culture – Design. As a result, we will present you the Top Interior Designers in UK – part 2, the ones that put on a show when it comes to turn an interior …
- Design Contract present Amazing Boutique Hotels and suites by top Fashion Designers selection to inspire commercial architects and interior designers in 2014…
- Interior Design Shops invites you to read How To Create The Perfect Living Room.
- Did you know you can decorate a ceiling fan with scrapbook paper and Mod Podge? Its way easier than you think! Heres how its done.
- ღღ Dubai – The Palm Spa Description: Blending Moorish and Andalusian architectural design with a contemporary Arabian chic interior style, One&Only The Palm evokes a sense of understated elegance and distinctive luxury featuring immaculate gardens, cascading fountains, vaulted spaces and a rhythmic symmetry.
- Sedum and Succulent Planters • Tips, Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from sunset mag, they show us how to make our own living art from succulents.