Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The One Barcelona Hotel by Jaime Beriestain, Barcelona – Spain » Retail Design Blog
- W Hotel, Barcelona, Spain | LAUFEN Bathrooms www.laufen.com .hotel design bathroom
- Hotel Pau Barcelona Spain
- Hanging Hoop and Hoop Metal, designed by Nicola Nerboni, illuminate the Suite of Fariones Hotel in Lanzarote (Spain).
- La Perla Del Mediterráneo is a stunning contemporary home designed by Carlos Gilardi. It is located in Alicante, Spain, covers an area of 4,540 square feet, and was completed in 2013. La Perla Del Mediterráneo by Carlos Gilardi: “There Are Shapes That Can Only Be Designed Once, And After Their Transformation From Paper To Reality These Become Masterpieces. This Is The Case With This Property, Born From The Aspiration Of..
- Find here, in Design Contract, the TOP 10 store design projects of this dramatic and out of the box interior designer.
- Itâs an early one in store today. The plan putting in all the new stock. Weâre behind schedule on the painting of the store and the getting in of all the new stuff because I suddenly have to ru…
- Designed by In-Tenta Creative Design Group out of Barcelona, DROP is a portable one-room hotel that can be placed at any location with minimal disruption to the surrounding environment. The cylindrical structure is built of modular wood and steel elements with a skylight running it’s length between two large bubble windows at either end that can be fully opened in order to further remove the separation between guest and nature.
- Gardens by the Bay, Singapore – Visit http:www.vouchercodes.sg and make the most of your experience in Asia! Follow us on FB https://www.facebook.com/vouchercode.sg/
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Kitchen Appliances Singapore.Kitchen Appliances Singapore provides new appliances that will accent not only your kitchen but will fulfill the needs of the family. These appliances come in different colors and sizes according to the needs of the kitchen.
- Armani Store, New York City The Manhattan flagship, opened in 2009, occupies 43,000sqft of prime Fifth Avenue real estate — enough room for a restaurant, a chocolate shop, numerous Armani collections and this fabulous whirling staircase clad in white plastic. Designed by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas, it links four floors of suits, shoes, handbags and yes, designer underwear.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.