Photo via: edsaplan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Andaman Moganshan is sited on a near pristine forest of native hardwoods, bamboo, fruit trees and tea gardens. Comprised of severely sloping terrain, a mix of native flora and fauna, and an azure blue damned lake, the setting is quite spectacular.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- As part of the site analysis, a thorough investigation of the opportunities and constraints was examined by hiking through an existing fruit orchard, tea terraces and along mountainous sloping façades.
- The Undersea Hotel. Upper and lower underwater plan. Visitors will enter the upper sub-water level, descending in the lifts, while watching through the glass walls the transition from the surrounding life of land to that below the water, at the same time they will be accompanied by music. The upper sub-water level will be for day and long-term visitors. At the entrance hall there will be a reception area with an aperitif bar.
- IKEA – FLÖNG, Curtains, 1 pair, , The curtains let the light through but provide privacy so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution.The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.You can hang the curtains on a curtain rod through the hidden tabs or with rings and hooks.
- You step out of the elevator on the 27th floor, and it hits you: a dazzling view of Chicago’s Loop, Lake Michigan, and Millennium Park. You’ve arrived at the Roof at the Wit just in time to snag a …
- Please share with your friends and fans of Frank LLoyd Wright architecture and structures that survived throughout the history. Many enjoyed traveling and lodging here with us; the property endure some transformation for the better but it could use some more love anytime. We are the ONLY Usonian style motel and we hope this will be here for the ages to come!
- ‘Boomerang’ the award winning commercial project form the Kanakia Spaces stable is . Modeled around the native Australian hunting contrivance, ‘Boomerang’ is a structure that is built, like its paradigm, to use the energy surrounding to draw its own. . By changing the ground rules of work environment with its 3 storied vertical garden, talking about a wall that’s 35 feet tall and 3,000 Sq. ft. in area and 770 modules displaying altogether with 12,320 exotic plants. !
- VIDA Residences Dubai Mall developed by EMAAR Superb Opportunity to Buy 1, 2, 3, 4 Bedroom Serviced Hotel Apartments in Downtown, the Heart of Dubai next to Burj Khalifa. The Last Plot on Downtown Dubai Boulevard with Full Views. Sales will be Very High Demand – Do Not Miss Out!
- Designed by In-Tenta Creative Design Group out of Barcelona, DROP is a portable one-room hotel that can be placed at any location with minimal disruption to the surrounding environment. The cylindrical structure is built of modular wood and steel elements with a skylight running it’s length between two large bubble windows at either end that can be fully opened in order to further remove the separation between guest and nature.
- The Mazagan Spa and Fitness Center is nestled on gentle slopes of the site amid the soft sandy dunes with striking ocean views. Native sand stones were used for the paving and walls designed to follow the traditional Moroccan vernacular.
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Residential Interior Design Singapore. Nowadays with the advancement of technology and an ever expanding economy, some people are fortunate enough to earn a living from home while others spend many hours at work and cannot wait to arrive home to relax. In either case, they must feel comfortable where they live. People need to be in touch with the psychology of the design elements which they choose.