Photo via: betterdecoratingbible.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Help your garden wildlife by giving insects a home over winter! TV Gardener David Domoney has produced a step-by-step guide to making an insect hotel.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Welcome to the MGB archive. Read more about this blogging project. P.S. Now exclusively blogging interiors at hello.sukio.com
- Ever since I first saw this image here, I’ve been thinking how fun a bold pattern could be under a kitchen bar area. This is obviously a commercial space, but I can see doing something similar in a home with an all-white kitchen. Instead of tiles, painting or stenciling a pattern would be an inexpensive …
- Underwater hotel in Dubai. Hmmm….maybe this could be my first floor of the house. Told you I must want a hotel. Lol
- Quentin Blake–2007: Perhaps the largest thing I’ve covered with drawings is the five-storey tenement known as the Stanley Building, at King’s Cross in London. The building – awaiting restoration – was the first sight which greeted arrivals at the new St Pancras International station, so this giant wrap was commissioned to make the view more welcoming.
- Our first international wine cellar project. This luminous acrylic wine cellar was created for Hotel Castello di Casole in Siena, Italy. The inspiration for the project was a fusing of traditional and contemporary design. Architectural Plastics was able to bring these worlds together with a combination of acrylic and light.
- Id love this over the table area. Too damn bad I have two table areas in this room. WHY must I be a furniture re-arranger?
- The Galleria, One of Houston’s biggest tourist attractions, this shopping center attracts over 24 million visitors per year. In addition to a mix of upscale and moderately priced retail stores, the mall contains several restaurants, two large hotels, an indoor ice rink and a jogging track.
- Russian Nuptial Crown (Russian Crown Jewels). Worn by all Romanov brides, this crown was purchased from the Soviets in the 1930s by American food heiress, and wife of the American Ambassador, Marjorie Merriweather Post. The diamonds that adorn this crown are not set in gold but are sewn onto velvet which is stretched over a metal frame. A true Romanov treasure, this crown is typical of the spectacular individuality and creativeness of the Russian Crown Jewels.
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs Trunk SteamerTrunk LeatherTrunk
- The Dubai Mall, This giant mall contains 1,200 retail stores and over a hundred restaurants in addition to a large selection of entertainment options. Some notable attractions include an indoor theme park, a children’s entertainment center, a large movie theater and the Dubai Aquarium and Discovery Centre.