Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Dutch company NLXL has added new designs to their Scrapwood Wallpaper collection designed by Piet Hein Eek
- Ah, love. Its the best feeling in the world, isnt it? A tale of destination weddings on My Marrakesh blog by Maryam Montague in Marrakech, Morocco! Shot by the very talented film photographers, Scott and Ashlee OMalley
- Help your garden wildlife by giving insects a home over winter! TV Gardener David Domoney has produced a step-by-step guide to making an insect hotel.
- Tudor Dolly Switch Hand Aged Brass 2 Gang 2 Way: Tudor 20 Amp 2 Gang 2 Way Dolly Switch in our bespoke and unique Hand Aged finish.. . This product re
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Traditional Kitchen by Michael S. Smith Inc. and Ferguson & Shamamian Architects in New York, New York
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- This high contrast bathroom featuring our Navy Spotted Wallpaper is just too good not to share! And that herringbone backsplash… Yes please! Design by @thedecordetective @hop_studio shareyourcwt caitlinwilsonwallpaper
- Scott Kyson combines charred timber with smoked glass for garden pavilion
- The St. Clair Collection is the newest addition to our catalogue, and an exploration into elegance fused with relatable design. We offer all of the items in the St. Clair collection with rose gold and black wire bases interchangeable with walnut and ivory marble tops.
- Andaz Hotel in Amsterdam by Marcel Wanders with chandeliers encased inside huge bells and wallpaper that combines fish with cutlery.