Photo via: liquid-interiors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Natural materials suspended in resin to create furniture by Italian design duo Alcarol will be displayed at Mint Gallery during London Design Festival 2014
- The objective of this project was to design a line of soda inspired by director Wes Anderson and his films. Used as a promotional piece for his new movie “The Grand Budapest Hotel”, each soda represents the quirkiness of its chosen movie using pattern, color, and flavor name.
- Durell Bar Cart is a tribute to Edward Durell Stone’s legacy, and the perfect company to a celebratory drink. Cesar Romero was the charming and funny fortune hunter Monte Blanca in “Week‐End in Havana” also staring Carmen Miranda. Romero Armchair is inspired by a character full of enthusiasm and drama, making for a dramatic design experience.
- Design DNA featured the iconic Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman by the dynamic duo Charles and Ray Eames. The chair is often compared to an old baseball mitt. Well I could do without the old worn leather look, and keep it crisp and clean in this pure white version I found at Room & Board. Isnt she beautiful?
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- This installation, titled Green House, is the perfect combination of surreal and serene. It’s truly amazing what Korean artist Kyung Woo Han has done with some old furniture, an empty room, the most lovely shade of green paint, and just a touch of optical illusion.
- The New York Plaza hotels new Great Gatsby suite. This is on my bucket list!!! Only $2770 a night! Ha
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Outdoor Bali shower – At home we try to infuse a sense of Bali; whether it is the infinity pool suspended in space, the celestial spa with daybeds or the intimate courtyard accented with one flowering tree. The resort garden is now a well used shorthand lovely until winter arrives!
- Domingo — The simple design of this collection allow it to be used in a number of ways to create a more traditional or modern look. ARD outdoor furniture finefurniture design outdoordesign andrewricharddesigns