Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keeping it clean and simple – this hotel bedroom in New York has the perfect balance of clean design and cosy textiles for a comfortable stay.
- The rug in the lobby of the Park Hyatt Hotel New York. This is a custom version of the Glow design in our Aerial Collection. 90% wool, 10% silk : 72 oz : hand tufted in a low, tight loop with 30% tip shearing. rug hotel
- Book Soho Grand Hotel, New York City on TripAdvisor: See 2,641 traveler reviews, 440 candid photos, and great deals for Soho Grand Hotel, ranked 166 of 466 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at TripAdvisor.
- I Love New York! This is the coolest Skyloft Penthouse! Imagine waking up here in the morning & going for a run in Central Park!
- Armani Store, New York City The Manhattan flagship, opened in 2009, occupies 43,000sqft of prime Fifth Avenue real estate — enough room for a restaurant, a chocolate shop, numerous Armani collections and this fabulous whirling staircase clad in white plastic. Designed by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas, it links four floors of suits, shoes, handbags and yes, designer underwear.
- The Beekman Hotel, New York | Resource Decor helped design and manufacture luxury furniture products for all of the hotels 287 bedrooms, and all public areas, including the atrium | Project completed summer 2016 | One of the hotels 287 guest rooms, which start at $619 per night | For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes, New York can be a bit of a gray place at times. But several chilly weeks ago we threw a party at the Hôtel Americano and found ourselves admirin
- Valeska Soares – After How delightful to think of these sculpted marble pillows installed in the old PARK hotel space–Harking back to the day when many many heads were in beds at the old Park Hotel.
- Paper Factory Hotel, New York CitySituated in Long Island City, Queens, yet surprisingly close to midtown Manhattan, the artsy Paper Factory Hotel comes with a stunning interior design that combines…
- A look inside The Ludlow, a luxury boutique hotel on the Lower East Side in New York City.
- Café New York. According to some travel magazines the nicest café in the world. New Hotel Project Designs
- New York | Hudson Hotel | Philippe Starck transformed this former Y.M.C.A. into a stripped-back design haven. | https://www.morganshotelgroup.com/hudson/hudson-new-york