Photo via: metrozone.ozonegroup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am often asked which element is the most important in interiors. And… I find this a really difficult question to answer. As Im sure most of you would agree, any successful space is made up of many many components which need to work together as a cohesive (fully sick) unit. Just like a well rehearsed orchestra, or a symphony which requires a myriad of notes and changing rhythms to produce something which is worthwhile listening to, similar rules apply to architecture and interiors. I guess if I had to single out one of those elements, even though I just said that I find this virtually impossible… then, yes – youve guessed it – I would probably place ceilings on the top of the list (boom-boom, get it? Its a dad joke). I see ceilings as unifying elements within a space. The icing on the cake. They are almost always the most complex and the hardest to get right…
- The Tree Haus Resort in New Braunfels, TX is one of Americas most unique lodgings. Along with your stay youll get access to one of the worlds best waterparks, the Schlitterbahn Waterpark. Its basically over 70 acres of awesome.
- accessible, barrier free, aging-in-place, universal design bathroom remodel modern The shower is open so that people with mobility aids can come in without any trouble.
- We are slowly drifting into the tail end of summer, which means it is time to begin planning ways to escape the impending winter doldrums. When we stumbled upon the glory that is Drift San José, we new we had found our winter sanctuary. Owner and designer Stu Waddell describes his retreat as a
- Boston Common is the anchor for the Emerald Necklace, a system of connected parks that winds through many of the citys neighborhoods. >> http://www.frontdoor.com/photos/popular-landmarks-and-attractions-in-boston?soc=pinterest
- 351 Icon is an office complex with a refreshing perspective in architectural planning and efficiency, offering customers the option to choose a product that caters to their specific needs. Located in the suburban business district of Andheri East. Easily accessible from Eastern & Western residential precincts, railway lines & highways. Also close proximity to the international and domestic airports. For More details Visit – http://www.kanakiaspaces.com/project-detail/351-icon/
- Design DNA featured the iconic Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman by the dynamic duo Charles and Ray Eames. The chair is often compared to an old baseball mitt. Well I could do without the old worn leather look, and keep it crisp and clean in this pure white version I found at Room & Board. Isnt she beautiful?
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Award-winning and stylish ecological studios for gardens, commercial land or public sector. Most of our Pods dont require planning permission.
- Designed by In-Tenta Creative Design Group out of Barcelona, DROP is a portable one-room hotel that can be placed at any location with minimal disruption to the surrounding environment. The cylindrical structure is built of modular wood and steel elements with a skylight running it’s length between two large bubble windows at either end that can be fully opened in order to further remove the separation between guest and nature.
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.