Photo via: 1508london.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recently renovated bathrooms in the exclusive Horizon Club Rooms at the Shangri-La Sydney.
- Recently completed renovation at the Hampton Inn in Salt Lake City. Looks fantastic. renovation hotel furniture lobby restaurant
- The Beekman Hotel, New York | Resource Decor helped design and manufacture luxury furniture products for all of the hotels 287 bedrooms, and all public areas, including the atrium | Project completed summer 2016 | One of the hotels 287 guest rooms, which start at $619 per night | For more information please contact email@example.com
- AECOM completed the architectural, engineering, interior, and landscape architectural design for the redesign of the project for Hines, the leasing manager for the property.
- In 1957, architect Eero Saarinen completed his design for the Mid-Century Modern Miller House. Commissioned by the industrialist J. Irwin Miller and his wife Xenia, the house featured an exciting new interior design feature: A sunken conversation pit. Meant to be a gathering space where hosts and guests could
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Recently renovated bathrooms at the Shangri-La Hotel, Carins.
- Stunning dining space at In Design Internationals Hamilton Island project.
- The Glass House is a project completed jointly by Essentials Interieur & Roy de Scheemaker. The home is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The Glass House by Essentials Interieur & Roy de Scheemaker: “The king size loft in Amsterdam in a former Dutch telephone company building near the Rijksmuseum is a project by Essentials interieur and Roy de Scheemaker. The loft has two levels. The difference between sitting and dining..
- I am often asked which element is the most important in interiors. And… I find this a really difficult question to answer. As Im sure most of you would agree, any successful space is made up of many many components which need to work together as a cohesive (fully sick) unit. Just like a well rehearsed orchestra, or a symphony which requires a myriad of notes and changing rhythms to produce something which is worthwhile listening to, similar rules apply to architecture and interiors. I guess if I had to single out one of those elements, even though I just said that I find this virtually impossible… then, yes – youve guessed it – I would probably place ceilings on the top of the list (boom-boom, get it? Its a dad joke). I see ceilings as unifying elements within a space. The icing on the cake. They are almost always the most complex and the hardest to get right…
- The Langham Hotel, Sydney | Rooms | Junior Suite | Project completed 2014 | Resource Decor helped design the guest rooms, executive rooms and public areas. | For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Beekman Hotel, New York | Resource Decor helped design and manufacture luxury furniture products for all of the hotels 287 bedrooms, and all public areas, including the atrium | Project completed summer 2016 | For more information please contact email@example.com