Photo via: tibbattsabel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Neon Illuminated Wine Bottle Display. Purple Glow. With Platner inspired chairs and pale timber table tops with metal legs. Soft sheer curtains and warm concrete columns. Interior Design by Award Winning Restaurant Designers – Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Neon purple and pink illuminated cage detail. Set against deep dark ebony stained timber. Sake bottle display feature. Japanese Restaurant Rofuto – Restaurant design by Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Japanese contemporary restaurant. Chrome and stainless steel with purple neon illumination. Glowing bottle display cabinet. Metallic furniture. Restaurant design by Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Bar design. Rattan and wicker with draped foliage and planting. Basement restaurant bar. Design by Tibbatts Abel www.tibbattsabel.com
- Contemporary and sleek Japanese Restaurant design. 16 floors above the city skyline. Interior Design by Award Winning Restaurant Designers – Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Industrial yet cosy comfortable Japanese restaurant. Modern and inviting. Restaurant design by Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Rofuto Restaurant. Industrial, Cool and Chic. Japanese Izakaya Dining. Sushi and Sake. Restaurant design by Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Japanese koi carp style graffiti wall mural. Purple Lilac armchairs. Pale timber tables. Restaurant design by Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Santorini ~ set against the azure of the Agean Sea on whitewashed cliff overlooking the caldera, Greece
- The high grade stainless steel frame gives these garden indoor/outdoor tables an ultra-modern look. The table tops are available in Belgian bluestone, teak and ceramic or toughened matt glass in black, white or cendre (sand). The Nimio tables are ideal for both modern and more traditional surroundings, due to the timeless simplicity of the architectural design.
- DESTINATION EARTH Meteorite display with mirror polished stainless steel sphere and two nickel-iron Sikhote Alin meteorites held in space by magnetism. The Sikhote Alin meteorite shower landed in Siberia on February 12, 1947
- The juice bar for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross Hotel which was created by the Occa Design team creates a fresh and contemporary interior through the use of a neutral colour scheme with bright accents of colour.