Photo via: jcworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Galleria, One of Houston’s biggest tourist attractions, this shopping center attracts over 24 million visitors per year. In addition to a mix of upscale and moderately priced retail stores, the mall contains several restaurants, two large hotels, an indoor ice rink and a jogging track.
- SM Mall of Asia, Located in the Philippines, this mall has 4.2 million square feet of space. It has a great selection of stores and restaurants and a dizzying array of entertainment options. Some popular attractions include a multi-story IMAX screen, a skating rink and the Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center.
- Start your next decorating project for your home or office with a wall mural, which can quickly establish style and energy levels in the room. Install a wall mural from our print collection to transform the look and feel of living rooms, dining rooms, nurseries, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and retail stores.
- Playmedia is involved in a new retail project with TOUS Playmedia is involved in a new retail project. Playmedia just signed a deal with the prestigious jewelry firm TOUS, to collaborate in the design of some of their stores. Starting up in Ibiza (Balearic Islands) and Madrid
- Floormations allows for an entry flooring system that will add immense value to the overall interior design of any hotel, retail or restaurant space. If you already have an interior theme, this flooring system can be customized to blend well with your color scheme or main flooring area. retaildesign hoteldesign restaurantdesign floordesign
- VIDA Residences Dubai Mall developed by EMAAR Superb Opportunity to Buy 1, 2, 3, 4 Bedroom Serviced Hotel Apartments in Downtown, the Heart of Dubai next to Burj Khalifa. The Last Plot on Downtown Dubai Boulevard with Full Views. Sales will be Very High Demand – Do Not Miss Out!
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- DBI Design were commissioned to oversee architecture and landscape architecture for the innovative project, which is now the largest integrated destination complex in Taiwan. The hotel features two apartment towers, state of the art convention centre with seating for up to 3,000 people, high-end shopping centre, 5 restaurants and a rooftop garden, swimming pool and chapel. www.dbidesign.com.au
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs Trunk SteamerTrunk LeatherTrunk
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs LeatherTrunk RealLeatherTrunk
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.