Photo via: kitschyliving.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- living bedroom decor I love the shelf above the bed with the decor and the huge mirror, everything else is too girly for a married couple bedroom!
- Reclaimed Cabinet from Anthropology – I love this door/drawer style. Everything about it!
- I love the look of the vanity. Problem with using old cabinets or dressers into bathroom vanities is that they are often the wrong height. Gotta doublecheck for that when considering that kind of upcycle. vanity Whats Next: 11 New Trends for the Bathroom
- Itâs an early one in store today. The plan putting in all the new stock. Weâre behind schedule on the painting of the store and the getting in of all the new stuff because I suddenly have to ru…
- Wooden dining table with different types of wooden chairs. Also love the accent of the greenery and the big white chandelier
- Ever since I first saw this image here, I’ve been thinking how fun a bold pattern could be under a kitchen bar area. This is obviously a commercial space, but I can see doing something similar in a home with an all-white kitchen. Instead of tiles, painting or stenciling a pattern would be an inexpensive …
- Mauve-Blue I, 1970 Jules Olitski orange minimalist painting contemporary
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- I love this mix of greens with the gray – so modern. Joseph Dirand for Monsieur Bleu in Palaisde Tokyo Paris Restaurant
- Armani_Hotel_Dubai| LBV ♥✤ | OMG I LOVE THIS, specially the hollow pointy arches!!
- Its so beautiful! I love the architecture! Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, NYC