Photo via: thedesignchaser.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salon Maison et Objet in January 2014 will take place from 24th to 28th January 2014 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte for 5 days. Under the sign of happiness and elsewhere, “Elsewhere” is the theme assigned to this new edition, the cult design exhibition promises to …
- Bar du Plaza Athenee at the Hotel Plaza Athenee; Paris
- Earthy palettes with dark contrasts defines the newly refurbished Mauritzhof hotel in Münster. The Beetle Lounge Chair and TS Tables offer the perfect atmosphere in the hotel’s lounge area. Interior concept by Lambs and Lions gubi gubiofficial gubistore beetleloungechair tstable gamfratesi
- WAN INTERIORS:: I Love Paris by Guy Martin by India Mahdavi in Paris
- Built by Manuelle Gautrand Architecture in Paris, France with date 2011. Images by Vincent Fillon. This office building stands on avenue Friedland, in the immediate vicinity of the Arc de Triomphe and Place de l’Etoi…
- Trainor planted olive trees in the central courtyard, which features a fireplace wall with stone installed by Rodda’s Hard Rock Masonry. Sessions upholstered the cushions of a sofa and armchairs, by Link Outdoor from De Sousa Hughes, with a Décor de Paris fabric. Pillows covered with a Perennials textile lend a colorful accent.
- Daphne Du Maurier Rebecca 1st UK Ed 1938 First Edition Gollancz In Original DJ
- Owners of Retlaw hope to pump $20 million into the ailing property. FOND DU LAC – In as little as a year, the new owners of the Retlaw Plaza Hotel envision the revamped business hosting luncheons, spa days and dinners with live jazz as a backdrop.
- boca do lobo maison et object 2013 emerald furniture design, casegoods, design for living, city furniture, nature of design, interior design furniture, art, upholstery, lighting
- Pludge pool and lounge of OFF Paris Seine the city’s first floating accommodation and the first hotel furnished by Opinion Ciatti together with MaurizioGalante & TalLancman
- The restaurant I Love Paris by India Mahdavi I have had the privilege to work on a boutique hotel designed by India Mahdavi.
- Petit-déjeuner du FS Bogota fourseasons breakfast hotel bogota