Photo via: google.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Armani Store, New York City The Manhattan flagship, opened in 2009, occupies 43,000sqft of prime Fifth Avenue real estate — enough room for a restaurant, a chocolate shop, numerous Armani collections and this fabulous whirling staircase clad in white plastic. Designed by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas, it links four floors of suits, shoes, handbags and yes, designer underwear.
- THIS EDITION OF WEEKEND WISHES comes to you a little earlier than usual, for it’s Valentine’s Day, and being forever in love with love and with being in love, it’s a weekend of celebrations and champagne, fireside conversations and sea salt chocolate and other extravagantly romantic things, and however you celebrate today, or even if not at all, wishing love and »
- Silver Suite is an explosion of light and it pays homage to the reflections that the sun rays create during the day on the water. White eco-friendly leather stools and sofas of ChummyCollection underline this whiteness. OffParisSeine a project by OpinionCiatti in partnership with MaurizioGalante & TalLancman ph. Celine Demoux
- Internationally renowned fashion designer Isabel Marant has teamed with Paris-based architecture and design practice Ciguë to create her newest store in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- This modern hotel lobby has white textured walls, natural materials, built-in sofas, straw lampshades and woven chairs, to create a modern Mediterranean style.
- Obakki, Vancouver : Modern store interior designed by mcfarlane | green | biggar with assistance from Brent Comber
- Itâs an early one in store today. The plan putting in all the new stock. Weâre behind schedule on the painting of the store and the getting in of all the new stuff because I suddenly have to ru…
- View this item and discover similar wall lights and sconces for sale at 1stdibs – AIS2754 A pair of single-light sconces finished in nickel, having unusual silhouette arms in the form of rampant lions springing from stout baluster backplates.
- groovy reception desk- for chocolate swimming
- white chocolate covered cherries, Christmas holiday foods for entertaining