Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds
- A selection of the best images from around the world
- Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s millions of monthly readers. Title: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Author: GURU OF LUXURY | YVONNE ROBERTS, Name: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Length: 36 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2016-09-30
- GURU OF LUXURY PRESENTS INTERIOR DESIGN JOURNEY Historic Images from March 1924 and 3D Rendering March 2016 Connecting our Built and Unbuilt Worlds. Renovation Project HOTEL NORTHLAND, WI
- TOP 6 INTERIOR PROJECTS BY BILL ROONEY STUDIO, INC | Interiorprojects, DecoNY, BillRooneyStudio | see more at: http://www.deconewyork.net/
- See more of Jean-Louis Deniots 5th Avenue Apartment on 1stdibs
- BEST INDUSTRIAL GARAGE ITEMS See more at: http://vintageindustrialstyle.com/best-industrial-garage-items/
- Learn more about the HGTV Urban Oasis master bedroom, a glamorous space with views of Bostons cityscape. Get bedroom decorating ideas, see room pictures and take a virtual tour of the master bedroom in HGTV Urban Oasis 2013.
- Studio O+A has designed new headquarters for software developer Giant Pixel. The first thing you see upon entering? The opening crawl text from Star Wars–written in a custom-made binary code.
- Our Nicest Hotel Room in 2015 – Intercontinental Tahiti Overwater Bungalow Hotel Review In August of 2015 we were very excited to stay at the Intercontinental Thalasso hotel in Bora Bora using free nights we obtained from the Into the Nights promotion in late 2014. The Jeffsetters earned 6 nights as part of the promotion, as well as hundreds of thousands of points from IHG. The… View the full post at http://www.jeffsetter.com/hotel-review-intercontinental-tahiti/ See all of my aw…
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- How do you make tile interesting? Architectural details, images by Brad Anderson and Architectural Photography, Inc.