Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Villa Kogelhof / Paul de Ruiter Architects
- Bulthaup Showroom TLV / Pitsou Kedem Architects
- folded timber screen Office Building In Istanbul / Tago Architects
- Image 5 of 14 from gallery of Timms Bach / Herbst Architects. Photograph by Jackie Meiring
- Eegoo Offices / dEEP Architects: Cool use of repetition and gradation.
- Patio / balcony at Loft West End, Brisbane. Whilst working for Brand + Slater Architects. Photo by Hamish Laing. bar wicker patio
- Tori Tori Restaurant / Rojkind
- Copper Edge Mirror by Makers Society The best DIYs fix something you already have. The copper trims on this mirror are a subtle way to introduce that metallic trend into your space.
- LOVE the pattern – great way to keep your colors neutral but still create a visually fascinating design. – Alia J. Khan
- Good way to use a simple shape and make it more dynamic and interesting. Possible mod with cutouts??
- Adding special touches to the entry way at my studio this morning. Details are everything. Xk http://bit.ly/IZc1RZ
- Did you know you can decorate a ceiling fan with scrapbook paper and Mod Podge? Its way easier than you think! Heres how its done.