Photo via: tibbattsabel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A genius DIY that transforms an humdrum plastic utility bucket into an oh-so-chic ottoman.
- SVisit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Singapore Renovation.Singapore Renovation transforms the entire area into a dream of a lifetime. The renovation process carried out is pleasant and smooth as all the study related to the project is carefully done beforehand. In addition to updating a place and making it more suitable to your personal tastes. Renovation often increases property value.
- Looking for furniture Luminous Design to fit the terrace of a bar lounge, a hotel, restaurant or a discotheque to create a lounge or trendy lounge? Discover all the luminous furniture we propose on Barazzi. Vondom Nightclub lighting outdoor barazzi www.barazzi.com
- 33/365 More than 100 of Peter Gentenaar’s ethereal paper sculptures were hung inside the Abbey church of Saint-Riquier in France. Peter’s sculptures are created by allowing pulp to dry and shrink in unison whilst attached to bamboo framework. He says, The tension between the two materials transforms itself into a form reminiscent of a slowly curling autumn leaf.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Transform your home into a visually stimulating space with our unique collection of frosted glass decals. Learn more about our free U.S. shipping options!
- Piet Boon Studio Transformed A church Into The Jane Restaurant in Antwerp | http://www.yatzer.com/the-jane-antwerp-piet-boon photo by Richard Powers.
- Copper Edge Mirror by Makers Society The best DIYs fix something you already have. The copper trims on this mirror are a subtle way to introduce that metallic trend into your space.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Imagitect | Custom Graphic Wall Protection by Impact Specialties. Incorporate branding, messaging, custom graphics, patterns, wayfinding, and more into your space. Protect your interior walls and fixtures with complete design freedom. graphicwalls retaildesign impactspecialties
- At Creative Environments, we’ll use our expert knowledge to choose landscape plants that fit into your existing space. We take into consideration plant size at maturity, light requirements, maintenance, heat, wind tolerance, and soil preference.
- Floormations allows for an entry flooring system that will add immense value to the overall interior design of any hotel, retail or restaurant space. If you already have an interior theme, this flooring system can be customized to blend well with your color scheme or main flooring area. retaildesign hoteldesign restaurantdesign floordesign