Photo via: goodrich.myshopify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the Earth as much as we do? Dress your living space not just fashionably but eco-friendly too. Check out our range of eco-friendly products from flooring, fabric, carpet and even wallcovering! Live in harmony with nature today! Fabric from Douglass, Crypton Sugar, Goodrich
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Love the Earth as much as we do? Dress your living space not just fashionably but eco-friendly too. Check out our range of eco-friendly products from flooring, fabric, carpet and even wallcovering! Live in harmony with nature today! Flooring from Tarkett Engineered Timber, Goodrich
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs Trunk SteamerTrunk LeatherTrunk
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs LeatherTrunk RealLeatherTrunk
- In honor of Earth Day, how about the many ways you can recycle sari textiles! Here are a few ideas saved at my Pinterest Board Vintage Sari Fabric, Recycled … Chair reupholstered with sari fabric, via Eclectic Gipsyland on Flickr: One-of-a-kind ottoman covered with sari … Continue reading →
- View A GOLD AND MULTI-GEM NECKLACE, BY TONY DUQUETTE on Christies.com, as well as other lots from the Magnificent Jewels
- Eco-friendly Envy in Merlot red color-quilted curtains made from recycled, green materials
- IKEA – SÖDERHAMN, Sofa section, Finnsta white, , Durable microfiber which is soft and smooth.SÖDERHAMN seating series allows you to sit deeply, low and softly with the loose back cushions for extra support.The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.The various sections of the seating series can be connected together in different combinations or used separately.You can sit in comfort with a slight, pleasant resilience thanks to the elastic weave in the bottom …
- 351 Icon is an office complex with a refreshing perspective in architectural planning and efficiency, offering customers the option to choose a product that caters to their specific needs. Located in the suburban business district of Andheri East. Easily accessible from Eastern & Western residential precincts, railway lines & highways. Also close proximity to the international and domestic airports. For More details Visit – http://www.kanakiaspaces.com/project-detail/351-icon/
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds