Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- palais Stoclet. Brussels
- Design: Josef Hoffmann, Ausführung / Execution Thonet Vienna, 1908
- Josef Hoffmann, wall lights, from the Wimmer-Wisgrill residence, Vienna, ca. 1908
- Josef Hoffmann, upholstered Armchair image 3
- Un coin cocooning au Palais Namaskar
- Palais Namaskar is a luxury hotel & spa in Marrakech, Morocco. The retreat is a harmony of timeless elegance and extravagant personal space with exceptional views of mountains, lakes and scented gardens. The decor is a vibrant combination of Eastern-inspired architecture infusing Feng Shui principles with contemporary interior design. The hotel hosts a total of …
- Designed by Christophe Pillet, the DUNAS collection is made up of spacious comfortable seating, available in two backrest heights which can be combined with either swivel or fixed bases. Its enveloping contours along with a design of sophisticated, stylish and sleek lines find their place in cozy, contemporary spaces where one can comfortably wait, converse or simply relax.
- ORL Clinic in Thessaloniki, Greece by Mal Vi Architects – designed for a surgeon who wanted a different office environment
- A container designed by a fashion brand might include decor echoing popular designs, while…
- W Away Spa Amsterdam – Sauna Designed by: BK Architects Engineered and built by: 4SeasonsSpa
- Bathroom vanity counter in the bungalows at the Sheraton Gouaro Deva Resort, New Caledonia – Another project designed by CHADA.
- The restaurant I Love Paris by India Mahdavi I have had the privilege to work on a boutique hotel designed by India Mahdavi.