Photo via: memoir.pt
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This installation, titled Green House, is the perfect combination of surreal and serene. It’s truly amazing what Korean artist Kyung Woo Han has done with some old furniture, an empty room, the most lovely shade of green paint, and just a touch of optical illusion.
- I am often asked which element is the most important in interiors. And… I find this a really difficult question to answer. As Im sure most of you would agree, any successful space is made up of many many components which need to work together as a cohesive (fully sick) unit. Just like a well rehearsed orchestra, or a symphony which requires a myriad of notes and changing rhythms to produce something which is worthwhile listening to, similar rules apply to architecture and interiors. I guess if I had to single out one of those elements, even though I just said that I find this virtually impossible… then, yes – youve guessed it – I would probably place ceilings on the top of the list (boom-boom, get it? Its a dad joke). I see ceilings as unifying elements within a space. The icing on the cake. They are almost always the most complex and the hardest to get right…
- Design DNA featured the iconic Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman by the dynamic duo Charles and Ray Eames. The chair is often compared to an old baseball mitt. Well I could do without the old worn leather look, and keep it crisp and clean in this pure white version I found at Room & Board. Isnt she beautiful?
- Designed by Christophe Pillet, the DUNAS collection is made up of spacious comfortable seating, available in two backrest heights which can be combined with either swivel or fixed bases. Its enveloping contours along with a design of sophisticated, stylish and sleek lines find their place in cozy, contemporary spaces where one can comfortably wait, converse or simply relax.
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Residential Interior Design Singapore. Nowadays with the advancement of technology and an ever expanding economy, some people are fortunate enough to earn a living from home while others spend many hours at work and cannot wait to arrive home to relax. In either case, they must feel comfortable where they live. People need to be in touch with the psychology of the design elements which they choose.
- How To Decorate Like a Parisian – Hang a chandelier. It may be a bit of a cliché, but hanging a chandelier above the dining table or in the living room is the simplest way to introduce a bit of Parisian style into your home — think the Palace of Versailles. And you don’t have to spend lots of money: you can find some reasonable options at IKEA or on Ebay.
- Armani Store, New York City The Manhattan flagship, opened in 2009, occupies 43,000sqft of prime Fifth Avenue real estate — enough room for a restaurant, a chocolate shop, numerous Armani collections and this fabulous whirling staircase clad in white plastic. Designed by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas, it links four floors of suits, shoes, handbags and yes, designer underwear.
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- El-secreto, Ambergris Caye, Belize. This new eco-chic boutique resort on the tip of San Pedro Island is so secluded, it doesnt even have an address, just GPS. A luxe speedboat drops you off, in an instant wide stretches of white sand…& spacious sea villas right onto the beach. Each of the 13 villas comes with outdoor Jacuzzi or you can spend the morning snorkeling at Hol Chan Marina Reserve, Belizes famed barrier reef.
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs LeatherTrunk RealLeatherTrunk
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs Trunk SteamerTrunk LeatherTrunk
- Silver Suite is an explosion of light and it pays homage to the reflections that the sun rays create during the day on the water. White eco-friendly leather stools and sofas of ChummyCollection underline this whiteness. OffParisSeine a project by OpinionCiatti in partnership with MaurizioGalante & TalLancman ph. Celine Demoux