Photo via: defrae.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- Looking for furniture Luminous Design to fit the terrace of a bar lounge, a hotel, restaurant or a discotheque to create a lounge or trendy lounge? Discover all the luminous furniture we propose on Barazzi. Vondom Nightclub lighting outdoor barazzi www.barazzi.com
- The feature stainless steel and stud bar counter. Set against warm tan leather chairs with black chopstick legs. Warm glow pendant lights with criss cross detail. Restaurant design by Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Flexy is a large Umbrella with Contemporary Design. It allows to cover large areas with its two side posts. Its modular concept makes this Freestanding Awning a unique Shade System. The sliding Awning is available in 10 sizes than can be combined among themselves.This Professional Equipment is ideal for the outdoor areas of your Hotel, Bar, Restaurant such as: Garden, Terrace, Patio, Poolside, Golf Course… umbrella sunumbrella barazzi www.barazzi.com
- Floormations allows for an entry flooring system that will add immense value to the overall interior design of any hotel, retail or restaurant space. If you already have an interior theme, this flooring system can be customized to blend well with your color scheme or main flooring area. retaildesign hoteldesign restaurantdesign floordesign
- Our work at the delightful Tittesworth Water Waterview Restaurant CoffeeShop Furniture – Click photo for more details
- If youre looking for a way to add pattern, color, or texture to your space, the answer could be right under your feet. Shop Birch Lanes selection of rugs to find the perfect option and unroll a whole new look. Dont forget: orders $49 and over always ship free.
- Nova Interiors get involved in the new Lanes of London restaurant and bar project. London bar restaurant contract furniture interior design manufacturing blacksheep Marriott parklane
- Chic, stylish and with a serious dose of cool factor, Experimental Beach Ibiza is the first and only beachside bar and restaurant from the collective behind the renowned Experimental Cocktail Club in London, Paris and New York.
- Looking to give your interiors a serious boost? Check out the elements of Danish design. From egg chairs to other uniquely-shaped pieces of furniture, Danish design adds a special touch to any space. For more interior trends, go to Domino.
- Lambart and Browne Interior Design – Watercolour by our Creative Director, Freddy van Zevenbergen for a hotel project in France • Bar • Restaurant • Watercolour • Modern • Contemporary • L&B
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…