Photo via: mucoustik.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3D Wall Panel VIRTUELL by MATERIALINNOVATIVI design wood surface
- Exposed wood beam ceiling, cowhide rug, neutral and natural bedroom with white walls – Beautiful decay….WOW….. i bet it feels so good in there..
- Arterra is a high-quality masonry alternative wall panel made with a real stone surface. With Arterra, you get the look, feel, and durability of standard masonry, while reducing installation time, labor, and material costs. Choose from five beautiful collections crafted with care and designed with precision, each with their own unique design and unmistakable character. hoteldesign wallpanel vintagedesign 3dwall hospitalitydesign guestroom architect designer interiordesign arterra
- 5 Panel Modern Abstract Wall Art Dark Universe Photo Canv… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GVDB1TS/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_awdb_x_cwIKybJRA0MYJ
- 3D wall panel virtuell by materialinnovativi
- Leather Wooden Chairs.Restaurant Wooden Chairs.Classic Wood Chairs.Bistro Wooden Chairs.Stylish Wood Chairs
- Louis Poulsen AJ Eklipta Wall and Ceiling Lamp | Our Summer Sale is now on! Up to 20% off new orders, and big savings to be made on our clearance products | Home Decor and Furniture Design Inspiration | Couch Potato Company
- Boutique Hotel | Ceiling wallpaper | Flowers | Wall cladding | Lampe Gras | Bulkhead | Oak | Interior design | Etienne Hanekom Interiors
- Eliminate steep, difficult to mow slopes, stop erosion and create attractive planting beds with an easy to assemble wood retaining wall. It uses lightweight materials to create a strong durable wall. It uses standard treated dimensional lumber. You can easily adapt it to your site. And you can preassemble much of it in your garage!
- I picked this picture because I like the simplicity of the design. The modern elements make the space feel industrial and sophisticate. The bent metal as the table complements the colour of the wall while the warm wood stools warm up the space to balance the colder colours.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Edge is all-day dining restaurant at Hilton Pattaya. There are double-space indoor area and outdoor terrace area. The wooden decoration wall above is also Flares facade which natural light can go through. Designed by DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE Related posts Pattaya Wave (I) Pattaya Wave (II) Welcome Pattaya Wave (III) Drift Pattaya Wave (IV) Flare Pattaya Wave (V) Edge Pattaya Wave (VI) Detail