Photo via: passengercoffee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **GILT Champagne lounge, located in Londons Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge, offers a drink menu of 10 Champagnes, several specialty champagne cocktails as well as the typical bar drinks.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Give your corporate delegates the option of choose your own drinks at Four Seasons Hotel Sydney – with self-service coffee, tea and cold drinks available all day long.
- Butcher Paper Menu at Pizzeria Farina in Vancouver
- Found it at Wayfair – Origami Coffee Table
- Bar en Solid Surface (Corian)
- Halcyon House Cabarita – a very special pillow menu exclusively created for one of our very special clients. pillowmenu halcyonhouse hotelhome
- Nova Interiors get involved in the new Lanes of London restaurant and bar project. London bar restaurant contract furniture interior design manufacturing blacksheep Marriott parklane
- New! Moya outside stackable chairs for your restaurant bar or coffeeshop
- Ozone Bar by WonderWall, (118th floor of the new ritz-carlton hong kong)
- Chic, stylish and with a serious dose of cool factor, Experimental Beach Ibiza is the first and only beachside bar and restaurant from the collective behind the renowned Experimental Cocktail Club in London, Paris and New York.
- Model:YA-005 Material:MDF board with PVC film, Standard Size:200*80*4 CM Advantage:Economic,Environmental Protection