Photo via: myttonwilliams.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Royalton: Roman and Williams took the Philippe Starck-designed spaces and upped the comfort level.
- Love of my life I would like sleep with u one night here in this hotel I promise u ı wont let u cold 🙂 Swedens Ice Hote
- Palace Hotel Tokyo | Luxury Hotel Marketing| Logo
- I Love New York! This is the coolest Skyloft Penthouse! Imagine waking up here in the morning & going for a run in Central Park!
- Love the simplicity of this design. Volumes of Style
- Think I need this color for my dining room. Love the brown furniture against the room color
- I love this mix of greens with the gray – so modern. Joseph Dirand for Monsieur Bleu in Palaisde Tokyo Paris Restaurant
- I would love to travel around the country in this.
- Armani_Hotel_Dubai| LBV ♥✤ | OMG I LOVE THIS, specially the hollow pointy arches!!
- Id love this over the table area. Too damn bad I have two table areas in this room. WHY must I be a furniture re-arranger?