Photo via: defrae.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moroccan hallway, love the light of these lanterns!
- Love these red entry doors! Please call NEXT for all of your window and door needs. 630-590-1201.
- Russ Morgan Chandeliers – honestly, I am in love with these!
- The latest news and headlines from Yahoo! News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
- This gallery features many installation photos from our customers to help inspire those looking to design their own light fixtures.
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- La Perla Del Mediterráneo is a stunning contemporary home designed by Carlos Gilardi. It is located in Alicante, Spain, covers an area of 4,540 square feet, and was completed in 2013. La Perla Del Mediterráneo by Carlos Gilardi: “There Are Shapes That Can Only Be Designed Once, And After Their Transformation From Paper To Reality These Become Masterpieces. This Is The Case With This Property, Born From The Aspiration Of..
- A designer chose Maxwell Fabrics Blossom 5 Dijon from our Studio Kyoto Collection for these chairs in a Las Vegas hotel meeting room to create warmth and balance.
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds
- Reclaimed Cabinet from Anthropology – I love this door/drawer style. Everything about it!
- Love the Earth as much as we do? Dress your living space not just fashionably but eco-friendly too. Check out our range of eco-friendly products from flooring, fabric, carpet and even wallcovering! Live in harmony with nature today! Flooring from Tarkett Engineered Timber, Goodrich