Photo via: di-a.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- restaurant, interior, Sansibar by Breuninger by DIA – Dittel Architekten
- restaurant, architecture, Primo Cafe Bar Tübingen by DIA – Dittel Architekten
- Wiesergut Boutiquehotel by Gogl Architekten LAMPS LUMINARY ♪ ♪ … inspiration_diy GB
- The newly renovated Hotel Wiesergut by GOGL Architekten in Salzburg. The modern hotel exudes organic warmth and comfort. The furnishings are entirely by Austrian Designers. By using local wood, natural stone, granite, glass and exposed concrete they created a timeless style putting nature at its center. Image courtesy of GOGL Architekten
- round bed, interesting ceiling. Corner placement
- As we spend more time in new space, we learn the layout of the rooms, find our favorite corner, befriend furniture and finger-paint a few walls. The kid’s room becomes our second home. And just like…
- NYC has always been chock full of java drinkers—the ubiquitous blue-and-white to-go cups available at every corner bodega attest to the city’s caf…
- NOLA…..Olivier House Hotel, a half block from Bourbon Street, corner of Toulouse and Dauphine. New Hotel Project Designs
- Neoteric Luxury Outdoor Collections at Hyatt House Pittsburgh South Side The Hyatt Armchair and Ottoman, The Hyatt Sectional, The Hyatt Left and Right Corner and Center Modules
- Shangri-La Hotel Jing An rendering of the Horizon Lounge by HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates. Located on the 55th floor, the Horizon Lounge offers spectacular panoramic city views from the heart of Shanghai.
- L2 Lounge – Washington, DC USA – lighting by MCLA Inc.
- Favorite time of the day at New Art Lounge with this spectacular view! Photo by @y.liakopoulos