Photo via: inlightii.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Platforms | Contemporary Ceiling Tile at TCU, Fort Worth, TX
- 1307-LT-106 Located at Embassy Suites Naperville.
- Lobby at Shangri-La at The Fort designed by HBA
- The simplest, most beautiful floral trend: rooting plants in water. All you have to do is snip a plant at the base of a leaf and place it in fresh spring water in a glass vase.
- CORR-601RI Located at Marriott Courtyard & Residence Inn LA Live. Steel and Glass. Project Designer: Degen & Degen Architecture and Interior Design.
- Yohji Yamamoto at Paris Fashion Week Spring 2014 – Details Runway Photos
- GSTR-603 Located at Marriott Courtyard & Residence Inn LA Live. Steel, Acrylic, and Linen. Project Designer: Degen & Degen Architecture and Interior Design.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Teuco is involved in the design project of the 14 suites at the new “Townhouse Duomo by Seven Stars”, the only luxury hotel with views of Piazza Duomo.We supplied products from its Accademia collection for the bathroom of the “Leonardo” suite, design
- 0030 Located at The London EDITION by Marriott. Steel and Glass. Project Designer: Yabu Pushelberg.
- GRM-LF-102 Located at Sheraton Redding. Steel and Linen. Project Designer: Callison Architecture Los Angeles.
- LT-301A Located at Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa. Steel and Acrylic. Project Designer: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Wordlwide.