Photo via: bedroom.oo3.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Holiday season is in the air! Ill admit I’ve been dreaming of the holidays, and have listened to the Christmas channel on my Pandora account once or twice. Since my last couple of blog posts had a lot of fall themed ideas, and I still think it’s a little too early to bring out the…
- Love the Earth as much as we do? Dress your living space not just fashionably but eco-friendly too. Check out our range of eco-friendly products from flooring, fabric, carpet and even wallcovering! Live in harmony with nature today! Fabric from Douglass, Crypton Sugar, Goodrich
- Love the Earth as much as we do? Dress your living space not just fashionably but eco-friendly too. Check out our range of eco-friendly products from flooring, fabric, carpet and even wallcovering! Live in harmony with nature today! Flooring from Tarkett Engineered Timber, Goodrich
- Monochrome palette of silvers and round shapes are the hallmarks of Silver suite. A delicate silver leaf covers LAlampada. Round are the mirrors which shape the unique ceiling installation just above the bed, a new edition of the GagàCollection by Maurizio Galante. OffParisSeine a project by OpinionCiatti in partnership with MaurizioGalante & TalLancman ph. Marie Desmarquest
- Skylight above bed. soooo cool! especially for thunderstorms… with a remote black out blinds of course for sleeping in 🙂
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- I’m in the process of redoing my master bedroom (100% completely unexpected…thank you puppy) and needed some ideas for new lamp shades to go with the new bedding I purchased. I found so many great ideas, I thought I would share with you! So here’s a great roundup of 15 lamp makeover ideas that anyone can …
- Id love this over the table area. Too damn bad I have two table areas in this room. WHY must I be a furniture re-arranger?
- I love the look of the vanity. Problem with using old cabinets or dressers into bathroom vanities is that they are often the wrong height. Gotta doublecheck for that when considering that kind of upcycle. vanity Whats Next: 11 New Trends for the Bathroom
- How To Decorate Like a Parisian – Hang a chandelier. It may be a bit of a cliché, but hanging a chandelier above the dining table or in the living room is the simplest way to introduce a bit of Parisian style into your home — think the Palace of Versailles. And you don’t have to spend lots of money: you can find some reasonable options at IKEA or on Ebay.