Photo via: interiorismos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- – HGTV Urban Oasis 2013: Master Bedroom Pictures on HGTV
- – HGTV Urban Oasis 2013: Living Room Pictures on HGTV
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- A cozy, Craftsman-style home located in the heart of Knoxville, TN, HGTV Urban Oasis 2017 will be packed with bold modern design. Follow along as we transform this amazing retreat!
- HGTV Urban Oasis 2013 Giveaway
- I’m in the process of redoing my master bedroom (100% completely unexpected…thank you puppy) and needed some ideas for new lamp shades to go with the new bedding I purchased. I found so many great ideas, I thought I would share with you! So here’s a great roundup of 15 lamp makeover ideas that anyone can …
- Transform your home into a visually stimulating space with our unique collection of frosted glass decals. Learn more about our free U.S. shipping options!
- After youve browsed every space at HGTV Urban Oasis 2014, join us for a Pinterest Party tomorrow night, September 11, from 8-10:00 p.m. ET. HGTV Urban O
- As we spend more time in new space, we learn the layout of the rooms, find our favorite corner, befriend furniture and finger-paint a few walls. The kid’s room becomes our second home. And just like…
- Ever dreamt about living away from the bustle and chaos and taking up farming, living the idyllic life? Now that dream can be a reality with Ozone KNS Oasis. You can take up Organic Farming with experts in the business partnering with you to grow your own fruits and vegetables. OrganicFarming OzoneHomes
- I am often asked which element is the most important in interiors. And… I find this a really difficult question to answer. As Im sure most of you would agree, any successful space is made up of many many components which need to work together as a cohesive (fully sick) unit. Just like a well rehearsed orchestra, or a symphony which requires a myriad of notes and changing rhythms to produce something which is worthwhile listening to, similar rules apply to architecture and interiors. I guess if I had to single out one of those elements, even though I just said that I find this virtually impossible… then, yes – youve guessed it – I would probably place ceilings on the top of the list (boom-boom, get it? Its a dad joke). I see ceilings as unifying elements within a space. The icing on the cake. They are almost always the most complex and the hardest to get right…
- South Shore Decorating Blog: ANOTHER Master Bedroom Update: Accessories and Bedding (and Lots More Photos)