Photo via: firmdalehotels.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This modern hotel restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating, and in keeping with the rest of the hotel design, has a simple interior of white textured walls, banquette seating, stone floors, and natural elements throughout.
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.
- Armani Store, New York City The Manhattan flagship, opened in 2009, occupies 43,000sqft of prime Fifth Avenue real estate — enough room for a restaurant, a chocolate shop, numerous Armani collections and this fabulous whirling staircase clad in white plastic. Designed by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas, it links four floors of suits, shoes, handbags and yes, designer underwear.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- The rug in the lobby of the Park Hyatt Hotel New York. This is a custom version of the Glow design in our Aerial Collection. 90% wool, 10% silk : 72 oz : hand tufted in a low, tight loop with 30% tip shearing. rug hotel
- Looking to recreate minimalist style in your hotel? We created this crisp and simple hotel bedroom interior. Uncluttered simplicity for a great nights sleep.
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Domingo — The simple design of this collection allow it to be used in a number of ways to create a more traditional or modern look. ARD outdoor furniture finefurniture design outdoordesign andrewricharddesigns
- IKEA – SÖDERHAMN, Sofa section, Finnsta white, , Durable microfiber which is soft and smooth.SÖDERHAMN seating series allows you to sit deeply, low and softly with the loose back cushions for extra support.The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.The various sections of the seating series can be connected together in different combinations or used separately.You can sit in comfort with a slight, pleasant resilience thanks to the elastic weave in the bottom …
- The High Line Park, NYC The High Line is a 1-mile (1.6 km)New York City linear park built on a 1.45-mile (2.33 km) section of the former elevated New York Central Railroad spur called the West Side Line, which runs along the lower west side of Manhattan; it has been redesigned and planted as an aerial greenway.
- Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s millions of monthly readers. Title: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Author: GURU OF LUXURY | YVONNE ROBERTS, Name: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Length: 36 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2016-09-30