Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, Interior Design by HBA / Hirsch Bedner Associates
- Built by Daniel Libeskind in Osnabrück, Germany with surface 1890.0. Images by Bitter Bredt Fotografie. The Felix Nussbaum Museum is an extension to the Cultural History Museum in Osnabrück and is dedicated to the work of…
- Tori Tori Restaurant / Rojkind
- Nanshan Marriage Registration Centre by Urbanus via dezeen. A trend? Circular perforated shells for light | form interplay. (see Stephen Holls Maggies Centre on Art of the Rendering board).
- Nikola Tesla Memorial Centre in Smiljan,
- Arts Centre lighting: Being creative on a zero budget but still able to provide daylight-quality exhibition lighting and dimmable house lights for live performance. www.jb-ld.co.uk
- Search Result | Iceland Design Centre | BLOG
- Boh Visitor Centre by ZLG Design
- Topkapı Palace, Istanbul was the centre of the Ottoman empire. A place of politics & intrigue, read our guide to the Palace before visiting.
- Community Pool at the Paul Reynolds Community Centre in St Johns, NL, Canada with 2 Myrtha Pools and Poolpod lift delivered by NCAquatics. www.ncaquatics.com
- A shopping centre built on the site of a power station and a self-resolving theming issue! A heavy-metal lamp shade with in-built fan. Sometimes its as simple as low-energy downlights, filtered RED, combined with a slow-moving fan to create the lighting dynamic
- DBI Design were commissioned to oversee architecture and landscape architecture for the innovative project, which is now the largest integrated destination complex in Taiwan. The hotel features two apartment towers, state of the art convention centre with seating for up to 3,000 people, high-end shopping centre, 5 restaurants and a rooftop garden, swimming pool and chapel. www.dbidesign.com.au