Photo via: designingvibes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- IKEA – FLÖNG, Curtains, 1 pair, , The curtains let the light through but provide privacy so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution.The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.You can hang the curtains on a curtain rod through the hidden tabs or with rings and hooks.
- How To Decorate Like a Parisian – Hang a chandelier. It may be a bit of a cliché, but hanging a chandelier above the dining table or in the living room is the simplest way to introduce a bit of Parisian style into your home — think the Palace of Versailles. And you don’t have to spend lots of money: you can find some reasonable options at IKEA or on Ebay.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Floormations allows for an entry flooring system that will add immense value to the overall interior design of any hotel, retail or restaurant space. If you already have an interior theme, this flooring system can be customized to blend well with your color scheme or main flooring area. retaildesign hoteldesign restaurantdesign floordesign
- Flexy is a large Umbrella with Contemporary Design. It allows to cover large areas with its two side posts. Its modular concept makes this Freestanding Awning a unique Shade System. The sliding Awning is available in 10 sizes than can be combined among themselves.This Professional Equipment is ideal for the outdoor areas of your Hotel, Bar, Restaurant such as: Garden, Terrace, Patio, Poolside, Golf Course… umbrella sunumbrella barazzi www.barazzi.com
- Tonga in Silver Lining color: quilted lattice pattern for custom window treatments, bedding, pillows and fabric by the yard
- The objective of this project was to design a line of soda inspired by director Wes Anderson and his films. Used as a promotional piece for his new movie “The Grand Budapest Hotel”, each soda represents the quirkiness of its chosen movie using pattern, color, and flavor name.
- Designed by In-Tenta Creative Design Group out of Barcelona, DROP is a portable one-room hotel that can be placed at any location with minimal disruption to the surrounding environment. The cylindrical structure is built of modular wood and steel elements with a skylight running it’s length between two large bubble windows at either end that can be fully opened in order to further remove the separation between guest and nature.
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs Trunk SteamerTrunk LeatherTrunk
- MARINER 1923– Nile Crocodile Trunk Coffee Table , named in homage of the age of steam as exemplified by ships such as SS Sudan, is an example of leather artisanship. The locks clasps and studs for these trunk coffee tables were treated to create this brushed steel effect. Made to measure with a choice of over 1000 colours and textures of leather and hide Interior of the trunk can be tailored to suit the client’s particular needs LeatherTrunk RealLeatherTrunk