Photo via: 1stdibs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our Nicest Hotel Room in 2015 – Intercontinental Tahiti Overwater Bungalow Hotel Review In August of 2015 we were very excited to stay at the Intercontinental Thalasso hotel in Bora Bora using free nights we obtained from the Into the Nights promotion in late 2014. The Jeffsetters earned 6 nights as part of the promotion, as well as hundreds of thousands of points from IHG. The… View the full post at http://www.jeffsetter.com/hotel-review-intercontinental-tahiti/ See all of my aw…
- I’m in the process of redoing my master bedroom (100% completely unexpected…thank you puppy) and needed some ideas for new lamp shades to go with the new bedding I purchased. I found so many great ideas, I thought I would share with you! So here’s a great roundup of 15 lamp makeover ideas that anyone can …
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- I am often asked which element is the most important in interiors. And… I find this a really difficult question to answer. As Im sure most of you would agree, any successful space is made up of many many components which need to work together as a cohesive (fully sick) unit. Just like a well rehearsed orchestra, or a symphony which requires a myriad of notes and changing rhythms to produce something which is worthwhile listening to, similar rules apply to architecture and interiors. I guess if I had to single out one of those elements, even though I just said that I find this virtually impossible… then, yes – youve guessed it – I would probably place ceilings on the top of the list (boom-boom, get it? Its a dad joke). I see ceilings as unifying elements within a space. The icing on the cake. They are almost always the most complex and the hardest to get right…
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- Our first international wine cellar project. This luminous acrylic wine cellar was created for Hotel Castello di Casole in Siena, Italy. The inspiration for the project was a fusing of traditional and contemporary design. Architectural Plastics was able to bring these worlds together with a combination of acrylic and light.
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.
- The St. Clair Collection is the newest addition to our catalogue, and an exploration into elegance fused with relatable design. We offer all of the items in the St. Clair collection with rose gold and black wire bases interchangeable with walnut and ivory marble tops.
- A series whereby I post the best content from our sister site, Linxspiration. If you would like to check out all the Random Inspiration posts go to
- It was featured in a Fall Colors Contest entry a while back, and just yesterday, we noticed it in the dressing room of the home of Miley Cyrus that currently is in the latest In-Style magazine (above)… black painted ceilings
- Salon Maison et Objet in January 2014 will take place from 24th to 28th January 2014 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte for 5 days. Under the sign of happiness and elsewhere, “Elsewhere” is the theme assigned to this new edition, the cult design exhibition promises to …
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Residential Interior Design Singapore. Nowadays with the advancement of technology and an ever expanding economy, some people are fortunate enough to earn a living from home while others spend many hours at work and cannot wait to arrive home to relax. In either case, they must feel comfortable where they live. People need to be in touch with the psychology of the design elements which they choose.