Photo via: handd.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- The owners of the hotel had sourced large letters from France which were lit and hung on the side and rear walls. William Dangar designed banquette seating with built in planters to the rear, enabling a green plant wall to grow up and around the letters. The tones William selected for the furniture and upholstery were dark blues, charcoal and black and white stripped umbrellas for shade. Robert Plumb Project designed and built custom sized tables along with Ric Chairs. http://robertplumb.com.au
- Monochrome palette of silvers and round shapes are the hallmarks of Silver suite. A delicate silver leaf covers LAlampada. Round are the mirrors which shape the unique ceiling installation just above the bed, a new edition of the GagàCollection by Maurizio Galante. OffParisSeine a project by OpinionCiatti in partnership with MaurizioGalante & TalLancman ph. Marie Desmarquest
- Katie Ridder | Katie Ridders extraordinary dexterity with palettes of primary and secondary colors, her playful approach to mixing antiques and modern pieces, and her eye for unusual decorative accents have all established her as a leading, and singular, figure in the world of interior design.
- Owners of Retlaw hope to pump $20 million into the ailing property. FOND DU LAC – In as little as a year, the new owners of the Retlaw Plaza Hotel envision the revamped business hosting luncheons, spa days and dinners with live jazz as a backdrop.
- kit kemp – a living space book – mylusciouslife.com | Inside the world of Firmdale Hotel group owners, Tim and Kit Kemp
- As we spend more time in new space, we learn the layout of the rooms, find our favorite corner, befriend furniture and finger-paint a few walls. The kid’s room becomes our second home. And just like…
- This modern hotel restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating, and in keeping with the rest of the hotel design, has a simple interior of white textured walls, banquette seating, stone floors, and natural elements throughout.
- The Undersea Hotel. Upper and lower underwater plan. Visitors will enter the upper sub-water level, descending in the lifts, while watching through the glass walls the transition from the surrounding life of land to that below the water, at the same time they will be accompanied by music. The upper sub-water level will be for day and long-term visitors. At the entrance hall there will be a reception area with an aperitif bar.
- Signbox collaborated with designer Resonate Interiors to introduce a new look at the London headquarters of information solutions provider Algomi. It created bespoke light boxes – LED illuminated Kube frames – for the Algomi logo installed in the feature walls in reception and boardroom. Glass manifestations were used for the boardroom’s window walls; Signbox digitally printed Resonate Interiors’ design on optically clear film for the project.
- malformalady: “ Pink sand on Ellafonisi Beach, Crete, Greece. Pink sand is formed of tiny red organisms that grow on dead coral reefs and pieces of shells which fall to the ocean floor and are washed…
- The juice bar for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross Hotel which was created by the Occa Design team creates a fresh and contemporary interior through the use of a neutral colour scheme with bright accents of colour.