Photo via: urdesign.it
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Image 3 of 15 from gallery of Social Center in Aubenas / Composite Architectes. Photograph by Studio Erick Saillet
- Image 19 of 25 from gallery of Superbude 2 / Dreimeta. Photograph by Steve Herud
- The newly renovated Hotel Wiesergut by GOGL Architekten in Salzburg. The modern hotel exudes organic warmth and comfort. The furnishings are entirely by Austrian Designers. By using local wood, natural stone, granite, glass and exposed concrete they created a timeless style putting nature at its center. Image courtesy of GOGL Architekten
- Image 5 of 14 from gallery of Timms Bach / Herbst Architects. Photograph by Jackie Meiring
- Image 3 of 16 from gallery of Tantangan Villa / Word of Mouth Architecture. Photograph by MochSulthonn
- Image 3 of 10 from gallery of The Realm of Confluence / Cai-In Interior Design. Photograph by Kyle Yu
- Image 7 of 34 from gallery of Light of Life Church / shinslab architecture + IISAC. Photograph by Lee Dong-Hwan
- Image 3 of 19 from gallery of Vivalto Building / Najas Arquitectos. Photograph by Sebastián Crespo
- Salon Maison et Objet in January 2014 will take place from 24th to 28th January 2014 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte for 5 days. Under the sign of happiness and elsewhere, “Elsewhere” is the theme assigned to this new edition, the cult design exhibition promises to …
- From initial brief to the realisation of the idea itself, Jona Hoad Design pride ourselves in our attention to detail and dedication to ensure that our clients are kept fully updated throughout the process. – Image – Design Build Network
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Stay at Ace Hotel Los Angeles, a boutique hotel located in Downtown Los Angeles steps from the Fashion District, the Staples Center and more. Book today!