Photo via: ijustlovetinyhouses.blogspot.be
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a fascination with how light works with materials and texture, so an underground swimming pool thats clad in purbeck stone offered an obvious opportunity to create Purbeck Glass – these glass panels have been imprinted with the untreated face of a split stone slab. Waterproof fluorescent fixtures are doing the business behind the scenes.
- How To Decorate Like a Parisian – Hang a chandelier. It may be a bit of a cliché, but hanging a chandelier above the dining table or in the living room is the simplest way to introduce a bit of Parisian style into your home — think the Palace of Versailles. And you don’t have to spend lots of money: you can find some reasonable options at IKEA or on Ebay.
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- 2,311 Likes, 60 Comments – Benjamin Johnston Design (@benjaminjohnstondesign) on Instagram: “A little black and white done just right. How would you like to come home to this? Repost…”
- Interior Design Shops invites you to read How To Create The Perfect Living Room.
- This article is part of a series that that tells the story of how Source — Architizer’s new marketplace for building products — helps architects create brill…
- All about the details. From the trim on the drapery to the wallpaper to the crown molding to the doors and floors. This room illustrates how little details all add up to create one impactful space!
- LOVE the pattern – great way to keep your colors neutral but still create a visually fascinating design. – Alia J. Khan
- How to style rugs in your home + The Market (now open!)
- Designed by In-Tenta Creative Design Group out of Barcelona, DROP is a portable one-room hotel that can be placed at any location with minimal disruption to the surrounding environment. The cylindrical structure is built of modular wood and steel elements with a skylight running it’s length between two large bubble windows at either end that can be fully opened in order to further remove the separation between guest and nature.
- How To Choose The Height Of A Bar Stool using Kitchen Island Bar Dimensions type 13 – Hyeriders.com
- IKEA – FLÖNG, Curtains, 1 pair, , The curtains let the light through but provide privacy so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution.The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.You can hang the curtains on a curtain rod through the hidden tabs or with rings and hooks.