Photo via: viceroyhotelgroup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hotel Zetta offers spacious San Francisco accommodations perfect for hosting a private meeting or think session. Lighting designed by www.lightingdesigns.com
- Hotel Zetta San Francisco | The Playroom Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district Lighting designed by www.lightingdesigns.com
- Motif Seattle | Frolik Kitchen Five stories above the street youll find ping pong, shuffleboard, outdoor fireplaces and tons of seating of both the couch and traditional variety under strings of white lights. Lighting designed by www.lightingdesigns.com
- It’s Time For Some Introduction. Where Elegance Meets Swanky! Opening 2016 Jazzmine’s Brasserie, the hotel novel signature restaurant, will position itself as a sophisticated casual and trendy dining scene with a farm-to-table brasserie concept for culinary offerings. Complementing the enticing menu, a stellar beer and wine list will directly focus on libations of the world. INTERIOR DESIGN + 3D RENDERINGS by GURU OF LUXURY
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- The stunning Mazagan Beach Resort was named winner of Best Hotel in Morocco by the French magazine Voyages & Hotels de Reve, and Golf Resort of the Year in 2013 by IAGTO (The Global Golf Tourism Organization).
- ON SPECIAL ONLINE NOW…..The Classic SOHO Cushion. This Cushion finds itself at home on either the best dressed BED or SOFA. Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia by HotelHome (using true commercial quality fabric & inner) http://hotelhome.com.au/residential-products/?_store=retail hotelhomeaust sohocushion madeinaustralia cushion sale hotelcushion sofacushion bedcushion
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- With the opening of the Hotel Van Zandt, Austin has a place to stay that’s as rock ’n’ roll slick as the city itself.
- Ah, love. Its the best feeling in the world, isnt it? A tale of destination weddings on My Marrakesh blog by Maryam Montague in Marrakech, Morocco! Shot by the very talented film photographers, Scott and Ashlee OMalley
- Kati Curtis | KATI CURTIS DESIGN is a full service, New York City interior design firm specializing in classic design with a global influence.