Photo via: viceroyhotelgroup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hotel Zetta San Francisco | The Playroom Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district Lighting designed by www.lightingdesigns.com
- Hotel Zetta SF | Best Designed Hotel in the World Dwell Magazine In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. Lighting designed by www.lightingdesigns.com
- El-secreto, Ambergris Caye, Belize. This new eco-chic boutique resort on the tip of San Pedro Island is so secluded, it doesnt even have an address, just GPS. A luxe speedboat drops you off, in an instant wide stretches of white sand…& spacious sea villas right onto the beach. Each of the 13 villas comes with outdoor Jacuzzi or you can spend the morning snorkeling at Hol Chan Marina Reserve, Belizes famed barrier reef.
- Designed by Christophe Pillet, the DUNAS collection is made up of spacious comfortable seating, available in two backrest heights which can be combined with either swivel or fixed bases. Its enveloping contours along with a design of sophisticated, stylish and sleek lines find their place in cozy, contemporary spaces where one can comfortably wait, converse or simply relax.
- Savethedate card for a San Francisco wedding. Just be careful of the cars in SF. They dont love bikes!
- Motif Seattle | Frolik Kitchen Five stories above the street youll find ping pong, shuffleboard, outdoor fireplaces and tons of seating of both the couch and traditional variety under strings of white lights. Lighting designed by www.lightingdesigns.com
- The bar at the Chambers Hotel in San Francisco.
- Here is a great little privacy collaboration pod for the contemporary office. Conference, meeting area or just a place brainstorm a little or possibly teleconference. www.ofw.com/pinterest
- Creative Environments is proud to have completed projects in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas, San Francisco, Del Mar, and Kauai. Our expertise has been recognized by locals and national General Contractors, Architects, and homeowners alike. From full renovations (demolition of an existing yard) to brand new builds, Creative Environments is your award winning solution from concept to completion!
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Looking for furniture Luminous Design to fit the terrace of a bar lounge, a hotel, restaurant or a discotheque to create a lounge or trendy lounge? Discover all the luminous furniture we propose on Barazzi. Vondom Nightclub lighting outdoor barazzi www.barazzi.com