Photo via: skyscrapercity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hotel Bedroom, hotel guestroom, hotel interior design, hotel design, hotel bedroom design, reception area, contemporary interior, neutral interior, orange accent, crowne plaza, gerrards cross, IHG, 4 star hotels
- Found it at AllModern – Fascination HO 4 Light Pendant
- Contemporary Kitchen Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 4
- Absolutely stunning architecture at the time preceded anything built in Czechoslovakia at the time. Hotel Praha was built between 1975 to 1981, opened in 1981 – with 136 rooms, swimming pool, conference auditoria and restaurant.
- Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s millions of monthly readers. Title: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Author: GURU OF LUXURY | YVONNE ROBERTS, Name: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Length: 36 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2016-09-30
- Nanovo Design Shop interior with Hotel Praha items (armchairs, table, and various serving plates, glasses and pots). Designed specifically for Hotel Praha, these items are uniquely for sale for a limited time at Nanovo Shop (Tynska ulicka 8, Prague 1, Czech Republic). Dont wait for too long, since theyll be soon gone! www.nanovo.cz/en
- Book Soho Grand Hotel, New York City on TripAdvisor: See 2,641 traveler reviews, 440 candid photos, and great deals for Soho Grand Hotel, ranked 166 of 466 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at TripAdvisor.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Found it at AllModern – Strato 5 Light Pendant
- Found it at AllModern – Vertigo Hanging Pendant
- Found it at AllModern – Champagne Sonata 48 Light Pendant
- Found it at AllModern – Link Suspension Pendant