Photo via: elleryqueen.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Photos of Morrissey Boutique Serviced Apartment, Jakarta – Hotel Images – TripAdvisor
- Please share with your friends and fans of Frank LLoyd Wright architecture and structures that survived throughout the history. Many enjoyed traveling and lodging here with us; the property endure some transformation for the better but it could use some more love anytime. We are the ONLY Usonian style motel and we hope this will be here for the ages to come!
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Built by UNStudio in Lelystad-Haven, The Netherlands with date 2007. Images by Christian Richters. The Agora Theatre is an extremely colourful, determinedly upbeat place. The building is part of the masterplan for Le…
- Bettyanns Private Step On Tours of Plymouth: Highlight of a great trip! – See 5 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Plymouth, MA, at TripAdvisor.
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- Book Soho Grand Hotel, New York City on TripAdvisor: See 2,641 traveler reviews, 440 candid photos, and great deals for Soho Grand Hotel, ranked 166 of 466 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at TripAdvisor.
- Book your tickets online for Ripleys Believe It or Not! Museum, Niagara Falls: See 998 reviews, articles, and 283 photos of Ripleys Believe It or Not! Museum, ranked No.21 on TripAdvisor among 132 attractions in Niagara Falls.
- HD Samuelson2 – PRESS – MEDIA
- The concept for this play area in Singapore was created by Smadar Ron at The City by Littlez. Wide-format printed images were used to create everyday settings, such as shops, for children to play in.
- Cambria – Southlake,Texas designed by Studio HBA. The new Cambria Hotel and Suites Southlake is designed to embody the notion of “Urban West”, a contemporary take on the western influences that are the roots of the Texas experience and reflect its rugged frontier background.