Photo via: favbulous.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- A shopping centre built on the site of a power station and a self-resolving theming issue! A heavy-metal lamp shade with in-built fan. Sometimes its as simple as low-energy downlights, filtered RED, combined with a slow-moving fan to create the lighting dynamic
- Did you know you can decorate a ceiling fan with scrapbook paper and Mod Podge? Its way easier than you think! Heres how its done.
- Domingo — The simple design of this collection allow it to be used in a number of ways to create a more traditional or modern look. ARD outdoor furniture finefurniture design outdoordesign andrewricharddesigns
- 1 stick of butter, 1 sliced lemon, 1lb of peeled shrimp and dry Italian seasoning. Melt butter, add lemons to pan, lay shrimp across pan and use Italian seasoning to your liking! Cook at 350° for 15 minutes. It was freakin good!!!
- The Real Simple Cordless Blackout Cellular Shade provides privacy and blocks light to reduce heat loss/gain and save energy. Perfect for bedrooms, media rooms and more. Since its cordless it provides improved safety for homes with children and pets. Free shipping on orders over $29.
- Please share with your friends and fans of Frank LLoyd Wright architecture and structures that survived throughout the history. Many enjoyed traveling and lodging here with us; the property endure some transformation for the better but it could use some more love anytime. We are the ONLY Usonian style motel and we hope this will be here for the ages to come!
- Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s millions of monthly readers. Title: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Author: GURU OF LUXURY | YVONNE ROBERTS, Name: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Length: 36 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2016-09-30
- Teacup lamp tutorial ~ the best way to make a stacked teacup lamp.
- IKEA – FLÖNG, Curtains, 1 pair, , The curtains let the light through but provide privacy so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution.The curtains can be used on a curtain rod or a curtain track.The heading tape makes it easy for you to create pleats using RIKTIG curtain hooks.You can hang the curtains on a curtain rod through the hidden tabs or with rings and hooks.
- Going Green means implementing lifestyle changes designed to help save the earth. It is our social responsibility to do whatever we can to make a healthier, cleaner environment for our children and the future generation. The Energy Modular carpet tile is composed of 100% reutilized Encore RE yarn. It features a linear pattern with a vivid palette of shifting colours that will vary with each production run.Since no two tiles feature the same Encore RE yarns, dye lot merges are obsolete.