Photo via: masonu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nanshan Marriage Registration Centre by Urbanus via dezeen. A trend? Circular perforated shells for light | form interplay. (see Stephen Holls Maggies Centre on Art of the Rendering board).
- WHY YOU SHOULD START YOUR DESIGN PROCESS WITH A SKETCHING?
- Outdoor fireplaces create instant ambience for gatherings. Use your hearth space for a variety of needs, including toasting marshallows.
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Repost @omconnection ・・・ Nataraja or Nataraj, the dancing form of Lord Shiva, is a symbolic synthesis of the most important aspects of Hinduism, and the summary of the central tenets of this Vedic…
- Art Deco with stepped form fireplace
- We believe in creativity and quality work with full satisfaction of the clients. We have undertaken planning and design consultancy assignments in a wide variety of projects, which includes Residences, Hotels/Resorts, Auditoriums, Showrooms, and Offices.
- Motif Seattle | Frolik Kitchen Five stories above the street youll find ping pong, shuffleboard, outdoor fireplaces and tons of seating of both the couch and traditional variety under strings of white lights. Lighting designed by www.lightingdesigns.com
- 204 Likes, 18 Comments – Cat (@fromsomeoneinlove) on Instagram: “Ive made my first macarons!! And theyre quite good! Now Im excited to practice a lot and reach…”
- A good Norman Arch
- Focus on the good.
- Five Good Things. – KATE LA VIE