Photo via: society6.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View this item and discover similar chandeliers and pendants for sale at 1stdibs – A stunning high-end Art Deco chandelier by the C. J. Weinstein Co. Comprised of 18 crystal spikes, each with a frosted geometric pattern on the inner-half,
- View A GOLD AND MULTI-GEM NECKLACE, BY TONY DUQUETTE on Christies.com, as well as other lots from the Magnificent Jewels
- Start your next decorating project for your home or office with a wall mural, which can quickly establish style and energy levels in the room. Install a wall mural from our print collection to transform the look and feel of living rooms, dining rooms, nurseries, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and retail stores.
- This urban industrial looking hexagonal glass wall tile is durable and versatile and can be used to create a beautiful feature wall. Supplied by Exto
- Buy Cosmically dotti by Elspeth McLean as a iPhone Case/Skin, iPhone Wallet, Samsung Galaxy Case/Skin, Poster, Throw Pillow, Tote Bag, Mug, Travel Mug, Art Print, Canvas Print, Framed Print, Photographic Print, Metal Print, Greeting Card…
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Bold color palette idea. Main wall color light blue, dark blue lobby desk, light blue laundry hallway w/ orange accent wall, purple/gray/orange/blue for kitchen mural
- Signbox collaborated with designer Resonate Interiors to introduce a new look at the London headquarters of information solutions provider Algomi. It created bespoke light boxes – LED illuminated Kube frames – for the Algomi logo installed in the feature walls in reception and boardroom. Glass manifestations were used for the boardroom’s window walls; Signbox digitally printed Resonate Interiors’ design on optically clear film for the project.
- aluminum metal print float frame modern wall by MauiJMPhotography
- Feature wall made of Krion at Radisson Blu Mall of America, Minneapolis
- A inspiration for you interior design: Mirrors Suspension Lighting Ideas – decor inspirations // Unique and iconic lamps interiors architecture interior design art sorsluxe mirrors
- Alessandra Salaris — Beppe Brancato: Interior, Idea, Living Room Design, Wall Color, Livingroom, Cozy Living Rooms, Alessandra Salari