Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- kellybyrd: Need to design copy? This typeface flowchart simplifies that tough decision (and would make a sweet dorm poster!) This is completely confusing and nearly impossible to follow, but awesome nonetheless. Am I a bad typography blogger for not knowing what “Neo-Grotesk” means? Excuse me while I spend some time on Google.
- Korakia Pensione – a sweet Moroccan-style retreat in Palm Springs. With a bevy of amenities, like yoga, spa services, bocce ball, poolside lounging, afternoon tea, and outdoor movies, a weekend long stay just doesn’t seem long enough. New Hotel Project Designs
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Love of my life I would like sleep with u one night here in this hotel I promise u ı wont let u cold 🙂 Swedens Ice Hote
- If youre anything like me, you LOVE the Art Deco period. Sleek, sexy lines, classy styling and expensive taste! But there is more to Art Deco than the Great Gatsby! Get the basics of the Art Deco period nailed in less than ten mins in this post.
- The Stuck In Snow Extrication Kit – Hammacher Schlemmer. Id hope to be home and just stay snowed in if I needed this; but, in emergencies, it seems like a good idea.
- I am often asked which element is the most important in interiors. And… I find this a really difficult question to answer. As Im sure most of you would agree, any successful space is made up of many many components which need to work together as a cohesive (fully sick) unit. Just like a well rehearsed orchestra, or a symphony which requires a myriad of notes and changing rhythms to produce something which is worthwhile listening to, similar rules apply to architecture and interiors. I guess if I had to single out one of those elements, even though I just said that I find this virtually impossible… then, yes – youve guessed it – I would probably place ceilings on the top of the list (boom-boom, get it? Its a dad joke). I see ceilings as unifying elements within a space. The icing on the cake. They are almost always the most complex and the hardest to get right…
- I will bring it with me when I have diner outside with my whole family. Who doesnt love a stylish diaper bag?? HonestCompany
- I love this mix of greens with the gray – so modern. Joseph Dirand for Monsieur Bleu in Palaisde Tokyo Paris Restaurant
- Christian Dior – i find the bird with the fish in the mouth a bit creepy, but otherwise i quite like this.
- Pick the Right Color for Design or Decorating with This Color Psychology Chart (This works for me. I am using the colors that make me feel calm and peaceful:)