Photo via: fashion-thief.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baxter, furniture design, casegoods, design for living, city furniture, nature of design, interior design furniture, art, upholstery, lighting
- http://www.homedesignideas.eu/ | Modern cabin style, furniture design, casegoods, design for living, city furniture, nature of design, interior design furniture, art, upholstery, lighting
- furniture design, casegoods, design for living, city furniture, nature of design, interior design furniture, art, upholstery, lighting
- boca do lobo maison et object 2013 emerald furniture design, casegoods, design for living, city furniture, nature of design, interior design furniture, art, upholstery, lighting
- The Inner Islands are collectively 42 islands… 2 of which are composed of coral. The largest granite island of Seychelles is Mahe, the home to the capital city of Seychelles, Victoria. The second largest island of Seychelles is Praslin and the third is Silhouette.Grand_Savoy_Restaurant Reception_Lobby Savoy Hotel Mahe Seychelles Islands Realized Design Project Interior Exotic Furniture Lighting Architect and Designer Pavlovskaya vashurkindesign.com
- The Inner Islands are collectively 42 islands… 2 of which are composed of coral. The largest granite island of Seychelles is Mahe, the home to the capital city of Seychelles, Victoria. The second largest island of Seychelles is Praslin and the third is Silhouette. AquaCreationsLighting Grand_Savoy_Restaurant Reception_Lobby Savoy Hotel Mahe Seychelles Islands Realized Design Project Interior Exotic Furniture Lighting Architect and Designer Pavlovskaya vashurkindesign.com
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Nova Interiors get involved and provide an upholstery service to the unique Cannizaro House project. upholstery contract furniture seating cannizaro house stool restaurant bar interior design
- A inspiration for you interior design: Mirrors Suspension Lighting Ideas – decor inspirations // Unique and iconic lamps interiors architecture interior design art sorsluxe mirrors
- The owners of the hotel had sourced large letters from France which were lit and hung on the side and rear walls. William Dangar designed banquette seating with built in planters to the rear, enabling a green plant wall to grow up and around the letters. The tones William selected for the furniture and upholstery were dark blues, charcoal and black and white stripped umbrellas for shade. Robert Plumb Project designed and built custom sized tables along with Ric Chairs. http://robertplumb.com.au
- Looking for furniture Luminous Design to fit the terrace of a bar lounge, a hotel, restaurant or a discotheque to create a lounge or trendy lounge? Discover all the luminous furniture we propose on Barazzi. Vondom Nightclub lighting outdoor barazzi www.barazzi.com