Photo via: metrozone.ozonegroup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- DBI Design were commissioned to oversee architecture and landscape architecture for the innovative project, which is now the largest integrated destination complex in Taiwan. The hotel features two apartment towers, state of the art convention centre with seating for up to 3,000 people, high-end shopping centre, 5 restaurants and a rooftop garden, swimming pool and chapel. www.dbidesign.com.au
- 기존의 틀을 깨고 참신한 아이디어를 적용하여 실용성과 심미성을 높이기 위하여 전 세계의 인테리어 건축 전문가들은 끊임 없이 노력하고 있다. 상업공간이나 개인의 삶의 바탕이 되는 주거 공간 모두 그들의 참신한 아이디어를 통하여 더욱 아름답고 생활이 편리할 수 있는 곳을 완성할 수 있다. 늘 새로운 발명은 필요에 의해서 탄생한다고 한다. 오늘 소개하는 포르투갈 건축 사무소 산티아고 인테리어 디자인 스튜디오(SantiagoInterior Design Studio)는 ‘오픈 스페이스’라는 개념을 이용한 프로젝트를 완성하였다. ‘오픈 스페이스’의 실내 구조는 거실, 침실, 주방 등의 각 다른 공간이 한 곳에 모여있는 원룸의 단점을 커버하고 제한적인 면적을 효과적으로 사용할 수 있는 아이디어가 적용되어 각각의 공간이 분리된 듯 하면서도 유연하게 연결되어 있는 것이 특징이다. 이러한 이색적인 구조와 어울리는 모던한 인테리어 컨셉을 함께하여 1인가구나 커플들에게 많은 인기를 얻을 수 있는 세련된 아담한 공간을 소개한다.
- Start your next decorating project for your home or office with a wall mural, which can quickly establish style and energy levels in the room. Install a wall mural from our print collection to transform the look and feel of living rooms, dining rooms, nurseries, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and retail stores.
- Learn how you can optimize your facility with our Entrance Flooring problem/solution guide: http://bit.ly/2ps9c43. Is your entrance flooring making the right impression on your guests? From preventing slips, trips, and falls, to reducing maintenance costs in your facility, a good entrance flooring system is worth the investment.
- Floormations allows for an entry flooring system that will add immense value to the overall interior design of any hotel, retail or restaurant space. If you already have an interior theme, this flooring system can be customized to blend well with your color scheme or main flooring area. retaildesign hoteldesign restaurantdesign floordesign
- The concept for this play area in Singapore was created by Smadar Ron at The City by Littlez. Wide-format printed images were used to create everyday settings, such as shops, for children to play in.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Flexy is a large Umbrella with Contemporary Design. It allows to cover large areas with its two side posts. Its modular concept makes this Freestanding Awning a unique Shade System. The sliding Awning is available in 10 sizes than can be combined among themselves.This Professional Equipment is ideal for the outdoor areas of your Hotel, Bar, Restaurant such as: Garden, Terrace, Patio, Poolside, Golf Course… umbrella sunumbrella barazzi www.barazzi.com
- Bristol Airport Meet + Greet Airport Parking. For ultimate convenience drop your car at the terminal avoiding the need for transfers, saving time and avoiding hassle. | Dubai Holiday Tours
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds