Photo via: halseymckay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Traditional Kitchen by Michael S. Smith Inc. and Ferguson & Shamamian Architects in New York, New York
- Icehotel: Art Deco Room 2011. This would be another bedroom in the house somewhere looking like ice not really being ice.
- Mooiste kamer van NL 2011….
- half pipe desk Design Eric Pfeiffer, 2011
- Gail in Milano Superstudio 2011
- Built by Manuelle Gautrand Architecture in Paris, France with date 2011. Images by Vincent Fillon. This office building stands on avenue Friedland, in the immediate vicinity of the Arc de Triomphe and Place de l’Etoi…
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Bar en Solid Surface (Corian)
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- Constellation Pendant Lamps
- detailsorientedbyshapepluspace: “ Timber Alexander Tiles | Giles Miller Studio ”
- View A GOLD AND MULTI-GEM NECKLACE, BY TONY DUQUETTE on Christies.com, as well as other lots from the Magnificent Jewels