Photo via: homeadore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Strategically located off the Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (East), one of Mumbai’s major commercial hub, It’s within the same development area of the opulent, Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Kanakia Atrium 2, offers world-class facilities, besides being the address many large and medium size business houses are waiting for; especially for those who missed out on the earlier 215 Atrium.
- Check out this elegant eco home located in Stanwood, Washington. This sustainable house by Designs Northwest Architects is a lesson in minimalist living –
- converted barn farmhouse by SHED Architects – I love pristine white furniture/furnishings against the earthy texture of different woods, bamboo, sisal, etc
- A Victorian homes large, modern addition was designed by Mitsuori Architects to have a strong presence from the rear, while being hidden from the street.
- Urban Townhouse by Peter Gluck and Partners Architects
- W Away Spa Amsterdam – Sauna Designed by: BK Architects Engineered and built by: 4SeasonsSpa
- Image 5 of 14 from gallery of Timms Bach / Herbst Architects. Photograph by Jackie Meiring
- ORL Clinic in Thessaloniki, Greece by Mal Vi Architects – designed for a surgeon who wanted a different office environment
- The Royal Automobile Association spa restoration and renovation, by Mackenzie Wheeler Architects and Designers, London.
- Spivak Architects – The Mark Restaurant by Jean Georges. The Bar.
- White Hart, Barnes, designed by Mackenzie Wheeler Architects + Designers.
- Mamilla Hotel, Jerusalem by Safdie Architects, Interior by Piero Lissoni